3. Robert L. Clark, Robert G. Hammond, and Christelle Khalaf, "Planning for Retirement? The Importance of Time Preferences", Journal of Labor Research, March 2019.
An earlier version is NBER Working Paper #23501, "Planning for Retirement? The Importance of Time Preferences"
2. G. Jason Jolley, Christelle Khalaf, Gilbert Michaud, and Austin Sandler, "The Economic, Fiscal, and Workforce Impacts of Coal-Fired Power Plant Closures in Appalachian Ohio", Regional Science, Policy and Practice, February 2019.
1. Robert L. Clark, Robert G. Hammond, Melinda Sandler Morrill, and Christelle Khalaf, "Informing Retirement Savings Decisions: A Field Experiment on Supplemental Plans", Economic Inquiry, January 2019.
An earlier version is NBER Working Paper #23679, "Nudging Retirement Savings: A Field Experiment on Supplemental Plans"
4. G. Jason Jolley, Gilbert Michaud, and Christelle Khalaf, “The Economic Contribution of Pulp Paper Mills and Commercial Logging: A 50-State Analysis”, June 2019. (revise & resubmit)
3. G. Jason Jolley and Christelle Khalaf, "Skillshed Analysis as a Tool to Inform Workforce Training Programs", September 2018. (under review)
2. Christelle Khalaf, G. Jason Jolley and Gilbert Michaud, “How to Assess the Transferability of worker skills?”
1. Christelle Khalaf, "Do Charter Schools Decrease the School Quality House Price Premium?"
4. Gilbert Michaud, Michael Zimmer, Christelle Khalaf, Damian Pitt, Dan Allwine, Klopefer Jackie, Matt Trainer, “Evaluating the economic benefits of solar energy deployment in Southeastern Ohio,” June 2019. Prepared for American Electric Power (AEP) Ohio.
3. Christelle Khalaf and G. Jason Jolley, “Economic Impact of Marietta College,” October 2018. Prepared for Marietta College.
2. G. Jason Jolley, Christelle Khalaf, Gilbert Michaud, and Austin Sandler, “Appalachian Ohio Skillshed Analysis,” July 2018. Prepared for the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
1. G. Jason Jolley, Christelle Khalaf, and Gilbert Michaud, “Evaluating the Economic Impact of the Killen Station and Stuart Station Plant Closures,” May 2018. Prepared for the Adams County (OH) Commissioners.